Ulabevli replied

295 weeks ago

Blues Brothers 2000 Full Movie Download 1080p Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

This sequel picks up 18 years later from the original and finds Elwood Blues being released from prison and trying to re-form his old band with new lead singer Mighty Mac replacing Jake. A road trip culminates with a battle of the bands against the Louisiana Gators led by B.B. King, Eric Clapton, Dr. John, and others.
Elwood must reunite the old band, with a few new members, and go on another "Mission from God."
Me and my ex-boyfriend went to see the film when it first came out, what a joke! Why a sequel? I have to admit the music in the film was great with very impressive cameo appearances by such musicians as Blues Traveler, Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Dr. John, B.B. King, etc. The script of this film was written horribly the story line was almost a carbon copy of the first Blues Brothers movie. In other words it was almost history repeating itself. The movie was not all that hilarious except for when Elwood came out of the men's room of a restaurant with his head looking like a giant zit. This film should have been a live concert instead of a "drama" nightmare! Believe it is not worth seeing.
I like blues and jazz. I like comedy. I like the cast. So why did I hate the movie? Probably because of my sky high expectations. Goes to show me that I should NEVER EVER get my hopes up for sequels, especially John Landis sequels. Oh yeah, the music in this movie, taped is fine, performed is utter crap.

a5c7b9f00b
Robin Hood Makes Good full movie in hindi downloadthe Lilo Stitch: The Series full movie in hindi free downloadPaint Your Teeth: An Introduction to the Tokyo Underground full movie in hindi 720pThe Delta Force torrentBatman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem full movie download in hindi hdBingo Bango in hindi free downloadUndercover Brother in hindi movie downloadRise to the Occasion in tamil pdf downloadSonic Boom movie downloadThe Shadow movie in hindi dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.