Ulabevli replied

295 weeks ago

Sailor Moon Download Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The story centers around an air-headed crybaby, named Usagi, and her friends Ami, Rei, Makato, and Minako. Using special powers, they can transform into Sailor Solders. They become Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus respectfully. They fight for love and justice against the evil minions of The Dark Kingdom. To help them in their quest, they heed the advice of two talking cats, Luna and Artemis, and also the mysterious Tuxedo Mask.
Usagi, a normal teenage girl, finds out she's Sailor Moon and gets into all sorts of trouble at the beginning trying to fight for love and justice. She then gets better and with her friends Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus they fight against the evils of The Dark Kingdom, The Hell Tree, and The Black Moon.
The Plot Summary: There was a time when the residents of the moon lived in peace, but when Queen Beryl of the negaverse decided to take over, she unleashed thier terrible powers against the moon and killed everyone, except the queen serenity. out of desperation, the queen gave up her life to send her daughter, Usagi(Serena) and her companions (The senshi, or sailors), down to earth to be reborn and over-throw the evil negaverse and avenge the moon.<br/><br/>The story starts with Serena, an immature cry-baby, unaware of her true status. But will she ever gather the nobility that she once had and rebuild the moon kingdom, as well as stop Queen beryl in her evil dominion?<br/><br/>Find out, on sailormoon!<br/><br/>This is a finely sculpted anime, perhaps one of the best and enjoyable anime there is, shared by the young and old.
This is kinda spoiling it.. but I&#39;m gonna try as hard as i can not too.. i cant say i have ever seen the original Japanese version of sailor moon but I&#39;m not against gay people or cartoon violence or anything and from what I&#39;ve heard i think i would like it.. i just want to say that the dubbed version isn&#39;t so bad.. they may have changed some things but the main plot is still the same.. japan has a different culture and i guess are more willing to accept these things. Everyone blames DiC for ruining sailor moon but i don&#39;t think it was their fault - if they hadn&#39;t edited it they probably wouldn&#39;t have been allowed to show it on TV.. and most people first heard of sailor moon from the dubbed version then found out about the Japanese version. so if the dubbed version was never played many people would have never even heard of sailor moon - What a tragedy! anyway.. i guess i would probably like the Japanese version better but you have to admit that the DiC version isn&#39;t that bad.. (Well except for the &quot;Sailor Moon Says&quot; that is just completely annoying!

The Japanese version has more lesbians.
a5c7b9f00b
the Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny full movie in hindi free downloadKabaddi full movie downloadmalayalam movie download Can't Make Fish BiteMississippi River Sharks tamil dubbed movie downloadEpisode 1.239 download movie freeEpisode 3.19 720p moviestamil movie dubbed in hindi free download ManoAnt-Man and the Wasp full movie in hindi free downloadfree download The Gambler from Natchezmalayalam movie download Reign of Fire
Please log in to post a reply.